My Illustration

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited October 2003 in Internet & Media
NO IT IS NOT COMPLETE!!!! This is what I have done with 5 hours of my time in my 12 hour class today. I had to restart the whole project loosing 2 days of work becuase of something I forgot from the start. It was just easier to restart.

I am currently in the process of PHASE ONE CLEANING. I am not even done drawing it either. The gradients are cheesy, but good enough to give me an idea of what I want. Then in phase two, I will clean up even more, but fill it in with more realistic gradients, fills, and meshes.

After Phase Two it will technically be done, but I want to make it look REAL. But for the project it is a recreation of a Model I have I got from EB for $14 the other day.

Comments

• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Justa quick update... this is taking me forever :P But I have only been using itf or a couple weeks total now. I amwtrying to create a kind of fire :P I may edit it out though haha
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Heh, It's the MadCat Mech from Mechwarrior.

Looks cool....... just...... er......... drop the fire though, k?

:p

NS
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    lol, it is due tomorrow, and I need to add something to it while I finish it off later on. I am working on buildings instead of fire now.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Ultra-hot infrared pinetrees!
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    What are you making this with btw? "MechCAD" or "My First Military Grade Mobile Robotics Weapon System builder" or something?

NS
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Adobe Illustrator, this is my first time using it. I have a 8" or so model of the same varient.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Here is what I am working ATM, tomorrow I will have a 4 hour lab before class and I will go in early for 8 hours of lab to play with this some more at school. I need to clean it up some, but this is the idea so far. And yes, I will do the arms eventually, but that will be easy so I will do it last.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    opps
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    Call the code enforcement! Seems that buidling has structural integrity issues.

Heh.

I say, just photochop it into a city with smaller buildings.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    it is a destroyed building... I need to add some extra elements to it.