PHP x64 (Windows) Download

2»

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Keebler.
    This is great news. Do you know what times JHenry will be active? As i am now keen to speak to him!? Or how to contact him?

Regards
    NickC
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited July 2008
    NickC wrote:
    Keebler.
    This is great news. Do you know what times JHenry will be active? As i am now keen to speak to him!? Or how to contact him?

Regards
    NickC
    I'd send him a private message on the site. He pops in every couple of days. I'll send him an SMS to check in. :)
  • edited July 2008
    Keebler

That would be appreciated. :)

Regards
    NickC
  • edited July 2008
    Keebler..

Also i notice that you are lookin for hosting of files such as PHP x64 binaries?
    Give me a shout i can host files for you

Regards
    NickC
    edited July 2008
    NickC wrote:
    Also i notice that you are lookin for hosting of files such as PHP x64 binaries?
    Give me a shout i can host files for you
    No, that was AuthorityAction who was potentially interested, and Prime offered to host them here on Icrontic (Prime and I own the site and the servers it runs on). Thanks though. :)
  • jhenryjhenry California's Wine Country
    edited July 2008
    Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do since they don't offer a 'universal' php source package. The linux package is a precompiled DSO object rather than a source file so there's no way to compile it.

Normally with those kind of libraries and with a decent compiler suite installed, you could run the phpize exe to create a usable setup for the compiler to work with then install it. Without source however, this is impossible.

Sorry!
    edited July 2008
    Oh yeah, I see on their site they link to the source code of PDFlib Lite but not any other version. Nick, you might follow up with Ranier about how you're supposed to build the DSO with source code they won't give you :doh:

//edit: A critical point in this conversation would be that we're talking strictly about the Windows version, which in my haste I didn't compute. Icrontic runs on CentOS :o
  • edited July 2008
    JHenry / Keebler

I may have also overseen a few fundamentals. I am lookin for a windows application of PDFLib. This as far as im aware is just a .dll file. (x86 install - libpdf_php.dll). Does this make it easier to compile?

The Server in question is a HP 4U Server.
    Dual CPUs Xeon 5150 (Quad)
    18GB DDR
    OS - 76GBx2 SAS MIRROR
    Data - 146GBx6 SAS Raid5.
    Running Windows 2003 x64 with SP2 and R2
    Apache 2.2.9 (x64) installed
    PHP 5.2.5 (x64) installed

Regards
    NickC
  • edited July 2008
    Guys...

I am beginning to hate 64-bit lol. I am now having an issue with cURL. the php.ini section is uncommented. the .dll is in the /ext/ folder but when i do the phpinfo() page i am not getting the cURL section. However i am getting all the rest that i need. eg. OCI_8, zlib_filter, openssl, PDO etc. when i try to process a payment i get he following error...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init()

Any of you guys come across this issue before with 64-bit and cURL

Regards
    NickC
    edited July 2008
    Nick, there's no source code available to compile in the first place - that's the problem. If they provided the source code, you could compile a 64-bit Windows version. As it stands, they provide a pre-compiled 64-bit Linux version, which is what we use. Having a dll file and your system specs don't help; you simply need the source code to do what you're asking, and it isn't available.

The source code IS available for the Lite version, but not the version you need. As I suggested, you may want to reopen the conversation with Ranier to find how he expects you to compile the DSO when the only source code available on their website is the Lite version.
  • edited July 2008
    Keebler.

I have just fired an email off to Rainer about the above.

Regards
    NickC
  • jhenryjhenry California's Wine Country
    edited July 2008
    About cURL, make sure there's an extension=curl.dll or something similar in PHP.ini or it won't load the module and will throw that error.
  • edited July 2008
    Jhenry

I have in my php.ini

[PHP_CURL]
    extension=php_curl.dll

the file is in the correct location php/ext/

Still fails to load :(

Regards
    NickC
  • edited July 2008
    Keebler.

I have had a reply from Ranier.

Nick,

> How can we compile a 64-bit DSO with when only the source code for the
    > LiteVersion is available from your website?

exactly as I described earlier and also it is documented in our PDFlib in PHP
    Howto. It is not necessary to have the source code. Here once again my note:
    [snip]
    > > When you build the DSO with our PECL extension, you have to link
    > > against the 64-bit C library, which is available for download on
    > > our website.
    Ranier.

Hopefully this helps?

Regards
    NickC
    edited July 2008
    Only helpful if it means something to John I'm afraid. Building extensions is out of my league; I just use them. :)
  • edited November 2008
    NickC wrote:
    Jhenry

I have in my php.ini

[PHP_CURL]
    extension=php_curl.dll

the file is in the correct location php/ext/

Still fails to load :(

Regards
    NickC

NickC any progress on this subject? I'm having the same issue using PHP 5.2.5x64 i can't use the cURL extension. Have you solved this problem already?

thanks in advance,
  • Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
    edited November 2008
    Wow necropost.
  • anwosuanwosu United Staes
    edited May 2010
    The fusion xlan link is no longer working. Where can I find these binaries? Can someone help?/

Esso wrote:
    I have downloaded the software, but it will take some time for me to install the the program.

I'm in the process of learning how to set up a personal web server, one Independence Web Server of my own.

Before I will be able to contribute, I have a lot to learn.
    The threshold is high, but I will overcome it.

What I would like to do, is to make my FACTS-AMD processors (based on bbcode), to work on my web server as well.
    But I'll guess bbcode, is not gonna work with 64 bits.
    If not, I can look forward to learn something new ...

Will it possible to get the PHP 64-bit for Linux ?

ps I have always being interested in places, and Independence, MO (Missouri), was easy to find, using Google Earth.
    Nice place. (Too be honest I didn't know that MO, was Missouri)

It's nighttime here in Stockholm, with full moon, that's the same moon you gonna see some time later. ds.

Many thanks for the PHP-64 bit links,

Regards,
    Esso
    edited May 2010
    Would a kind person save me from insanity. I need the binaries for 64-bit version of PHP for Windows. Does anyone know where I can download it?

Thanks
  • edited June 2010
    anwosu wrote:
    Would a kind person save me from insanity. I need the binaries for 64-bit version of PHP for Windows. Does anyone know where I can download it?

Thanks

ya, i try to download from http://www.fusionxlan.com/PHPx64/PHP-current-x64.zip but the link is not available. could some one give me the another one?
    Thanks
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Update: Icrontic is now hosting the files for your convenience:

PHP x64 latest.
    edited June 2010
    Update: Icrontic is now hosting the files for your convenience:

PHP x64 latest.

Thanks a lot Primesuspect!!!! This completely resolves my problem. Thanks again
  • edited July 2010
    @Park_7677

Php is doing much better now on a 18gig data import!!!

The php you provided is importing 200 very large entries a second as opposed to 50 with regular php.

@Primesuspect - Thanks!

Thanks,
    Randy
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    Glad to help :)
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    I hope Ross (Park_7677) sees this sometime. He took this project on when we were still in High School and it's great to see how useful it has been for people.