The lead up to the lan week journal

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited June 2006 in Community
Tonight we moved stuff to one side of the garage. Microman will be here tomorrow to help me run the 100 amp service out to the garage.

I went out and bought all the ingredients for the mountain dog eggs :rarr:

I added a few twists of my own - I threw a hungarian hot pepper in there to pickle, and a turnip, and a few cloves of garlic. Can't wait to try these in a week :)

I've been cleaning all day. My new employee, Scott, has started installing the UT2k4 and the BF2 dedicated servers.

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Two new 30' extention cables finished today... That makes five for this year. Make sure you can handle the extra load this year, Brian. I'm bringing my full set of tools in case we need to hack something together again. :D

You need anything else? I'm planing on bringing my network cable kit to helpmakecables, if necessary.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Don't waste space bringing the network stuff, Q. I've got tons and tons of cable and network supplies at the office. :)
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    This is going to be so much fun!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Finished making the mountain dog eggs this morning. Peeling 24 eggs = not fun :-/

Dyed Perry's hair blue. Working on getting purple for Kyle.

Starting to get the servers together. Assigned TheSMJ to pick up Black Hawk from the airport this evening. He'll be here around 10:00 at night EST.

Got TrackMania Sunrise in the mail from gogamer today, per Mackanz' recommendation. Don't think I'll have time to even install it before the LAN, so I guess I'll get whupped. I haven't even installed BFME2 yet, which is really sad. I've never played it in my life, so I guess I'm going to get peeee-owned in that too.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited June 2006
    Awww! I tired to get you online for BFME2 action, maybe I can do the workshop before the BFME2 tournament so you guys have a dying chance...