Raid Drive Swap/upgrade Possible?!?

edited June 2006 in Hardware
The low down: Currently my office's server is running Microsoft Small Business Server and has 2 X100 gig drives in the RAID 2 config so that our invaluable data is always mirrored. Now we need to go larger. I am wondering what the easiest way to do this would be. Ideally, please tell me if this is wise and or possible, I would like to disable the raid, connect one of the new 300+ gig drives, boot into a disk program like Maxblast or something, reformat new drive/ mirror old drive onto new drive, do the same to the other new drive, hook new drive to RAID controller, renable RAID. I basically want to have the partition and everything identical to now except bigger. And I would like to avoid a reformat and reinstall as I have little expierience with Small Business Server. Please tell me how you would go about solving these problems.

Another note. I work for an engineering firm and all our data is Auto CAD files. We have to keep all of our links and references correct which means the drive letter and directory structures must be identical to how they are now with the new drive.