Software Emergency

V-PV-P State College, PA Member
edited July 2006 in Hardware
I'm sorry to post this in the emergency section, but since it involves a credit card number, I have to. I really need to know if there is anyway to make a color PDF grayscale. I need to know within the next few minutes. Again, sorry for posting in the Emergency section, but it involves all my CCard info.

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2006
    Is this for a project? If so, what type of document are you creating?
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    yeah ...how about monochrome?
  • V-PV-P State College, PA Member
    edited July 2006
    csimon wrote:
    yeah ...how about monochrome?
    Yeah that's good too. No it's not for a project, they're tickets to the CN Tower for when I go to Canada.
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    when do you need this done? Do you need someone to do it for you or something?
    edited July 2006
    SCAR wrote:
    Yeah that's good too. No it's not for a project, they're tickets to the CN Tower for when I go to Canada.
    Why does it need to be greyscale?

If you're printing the tickets out, why not check and see if there is a B&W setting there.
    edited July 2006
    profdlp wrote:
    Why does it need to be greyscale?

If you're printing the tickets out, why not check and see if there is a B&W setting there.
    Well they e-mail you the PDF and you print from there. And I'm out of black ink, and the color is messed up, but it prints B&W fine.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    Do you have photoshop?
    edited July 2006
    Do you have photoshop?
    Yes, but the screentshot thing won't do.
    edited July 2006
    Can you take a screen shot of the tickets, save it as a JPEG, then use something like IrfanView (free) to convert it to greyscale?

EDIT: Posted before seeing the above comment. :mullet:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    Okay, you can open the PDF in photoshop, rasterize it, convert it to greyscale, and then print it.
    edited July 2006
    Nevermind, I got it. Prime or someone, please close this thread or delete it so it gets of the recent list. Thanks for the help anyways.