Nightwolf Nails Down 75K!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited July 2006 in Milestones
I have a confession to make... :(

The 75K milestone is too new to have been included in the milestone notices I get. I make it a practice to check the Team 93 stats on a regular basis and look them up manually. "Practice" is the key word here, and I need a little more of it. Our teammate Nightwolf made it to a nice tidy 75,000 points over a week ago, yet I am just now getting around to posting it. :o

75K is a nice score, showing dedication over the long haul. Nightwolf, I promise to do a better job when you hit the 100K Plaque Of Honor. In the meantime -

Nightwolf rocks! :headbange

attachment.php?attachmentid=19579&d=1143143048

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    Ooops... NOTE to Keebs about the 75,000 award. Congrats, Nightwolf, on reaching the 3/4 mark for the "100K Plaque of Honor"!!! Keep up the great work and you will be there in no time. :thumbsup:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    wow congrats on the big 75k dude! That's dedication!
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    Late or not thats some serious folding power going on there!!
    Congrats on reaching the 3/4 mark Nightwolf :cheers:
    See you on the plaque of honour :)
  • NightwolfNightwolf Afghanistan Member
    edited July 2006
    That plaque of honour is gonna be a little later than it should be, my dogs ripped up both of my damn network cables and i'm not buying a 50ft one from a local store for 30 bucks. I'm down my most powerful pc and it'll be a week before I get a new cable because i'm leaving for camp tommorow.

Thanks for the congrats guys.