Need a flash start

V-PV-P State College, PA Member
edited September 2006 in Internet & Media
Okay, I tried to start a flash site and it's hard. :doh: Well, I sort of needed a kick start, and was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm uploading the menu, and if anyone decides to help, it would be nice if you use the menu to design it. Thanks guys! Even if no one helps, tips will be appreciated.
Menu.zip 113.6K

Comments

• airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    you said that you were just integrating flash into the site? right?

If so, design the site, get the color scheme you want, and the flow, then bring the flash in.
  • V-PV-P State College, PA Member
    edited July 2006
    you said that you were just integrating flash into the site? right?

If so, design the site, get the color scheme you want, and the flow, then bring the flash in.
    We decided to do it all in flash. BTW, does anyone know how to create a reflection in flash. I tried with gradient masks and such, but I can't get it to work. I found photoshop tutorials and stuff, but not Flash for this. I'd rather work with flash as I'm not too good with PS.
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2006
    oh man, that is gonna be fun.:-/
  • FreemymelodyFreemymelody On Earth
    edited September 2006
    V|P wrote:
    We decided to do it all in flash. BTW, does anyone know how to create a reflection in flash. I tried with gradient masks and such, but I can't get it to work. I found photoshop tutorials and stuff, but not Flash for this. I'd rather work with flash as I'm not too good with PS.

You have to make the graphics in Photoshop first before you bring them in Flash. I can post up some tuts for Flash for you if you like but they might be a little too complicated as they were for me. *since it required Fireworks and other programs and such to make the darn thing work*

Are you planning in making a water reflection?

I hate html, so I stick with flash... My hole entire Ayu Fansite is in Flash.
    you can check it out! http://ayuspecial.shorturl.com
    Prolly give you some ideas I could help you out with.
  • V-PV-P State College, PA Member
    edited September 2006
    This is an old thread melody. I have since learned to use Photoshop and Flash, with ActionScript pretty good. Thanks though. Your site is really good and loads quickly for something done entirley in flash, but maybe you can change the colors, the pink is too bright.