I love my new mouse!

airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
edited August 2006 in Hardware
Well, I came home from a dreadfully long day at work, which will hopefully be the last, because if all goes well I should be sitting in a chair doing graphic design work. anyway, I was in a bad mood because I new that my malfunctioning cable modem/router were waiting for me, along with the general stress, so anyway, I open up the package, and I pull out the three things I ordered, the Intel Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, a Logitech trackman wheel, which I bought for video editing, and of course, my new favorite toy, the Logitech MX610, I love this thing I would do a review, but it isn't exactly new, and I don't think there is enough content to do a review over a mouse.

anyway, this thing is awesome, has some nice function buttons, my favorite being the volume control, and then the back/forward buttons, and the ones I could care less if they were included are the email/im buttons. I really like the laser, this thing is awesome, though you are talking to someone coming from a ball mouse:eek2: anyway, the tracking is awesome on this mouse, and CS2 is so much more of a pleasure to work in now that the pointer isn't jumping all over the screen.

One thing I don't like is that I cant stare into the red beam like I can on my parents cheapo optical mouse:eek3: and don't deny that you haven't had the urge to stare into that captivating red light.