a USB Wireless Controller for a PC that looks like a PS2 Controller?

metomeyametomeya New
edited August 2006 in Hardware
Like in the title, a USB Wireless Controller for a PC that looks like a PS2 Controller?

Have you guys seen one? I thought I saw one at a store once. I'm trying to build a awesome entertainment center with my new HDTV!

Comments

• edited August 2006
    Have you thought about getting an actual PS2 pad and a converter?
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    I know that the xbox 360 controller can be used, not sure about the wireless one, but Im sure that it can be done.

if you want a wireless ps2 controller you would just need this and this.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    The xbox 360 controller is close to a perfect controller for the PC . However - the wireless one doesn't work on PCs. If you want wireless, you'll have to go 3rd party.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    metomeya wrote:
    Like in the title, a USB Wireless Controller for a PC that looks like a PS2 Controller?

As far as I know, you'd have to do a case mod to get your PC to look like a PS2 controller. I don't think anyone manufactures a PC that looks like a PS2 controller.

But like prime says, the Xbox 2 controller works very well on the PC.
    :ninja:
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    GHoosdum wrote:
    As far as I know, you'd have to do a case mod to get your PC to look like a PS2 controller. I don't think anyone manufactures a PC that looks like a PS2 controller.

Do people still do that?:wink:
  • metomeyametomeya New
    edited August 2006
    GHoosdum wrote:

???

I want a PC controller that looks like a PS2 controller.

Not a ENTIRE computer that looks like a gigantic PS2 controller.....if thats what you mean....:zombie: