mustangboy Musters A Half-Million!!!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited August 2006 in Milestones
Going back to the early days of Team 93, our teammate mustangboy has just kept it going. Today we would like to acknowledge the fact that he has now reached a spectacular 500,000 points.

Awesome Folding, buddy! :cheers:
Half A Million For A Cure!!!!!!!
:Rocker: :Rocker: :Rocker: :Rocker: :Rocker: :Rocker: :Rocker: :Rocker: :Rocker: :Rocker:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1

Comments

• WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    :wow: Amazing what you can do with a bit of time on your hands and a few PC's of course :)
    Congrats on Half a Million Points mustangboy :cheers:
    :smokin:
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    :wow: :respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect: You are :smokin:
  • edited August 2006
    I am not worthy....
    :kneel:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    WOW :wow2:

Congrats, that is a BIG score!!!
  • 289Mustang289Mustang Husker Nation
    edited August 2006
    Thanks! It has been a long road to this point starting out on my Pentium II 400 :) I've upgraded twice since then and am due for a new rig soon for more folding power.

I also lost a couple of machines recently but I'll see if I can replace them and get my production ramped up again for the next milestone!