Hauppauge! TV tuner Problem

edited August 2006 in Hardware
anyone with a hauppauge! TV tuner i need some help. . . I've installed all the drivers and everything was successful except that now when i open the WinTV2000 link i can't view anything, i've scanned for channels and the cable is connected in the tuner but i just can't see anything so i don't know if it's just somthing with the Tuner itself or if it's somthing that i need to do to the program, but if anyone can help me i would be very grateful

Thanks

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2006
    When you say the cable is connected to the tuner, is there a cable box upstream of that? Is the software set to use the proper input on the tuner card? (As in Composite, or more likely, Line.)
  • edited August 2006
    well i have a connection between the tuner cable jack and the actual cable and the hauppauge tuner just doesn't show the tv. and how would i change the input?
    edited August 2006
    I haven't used my Hauppage card in a while, but I believe if you hunt around in Preferences you'll find it.
  • edited August 2006
    i'm not seeing it
    edited August 2006
    Do you have both the coax connection and the composite connection on the back of the card?
  • edited August 2006
    well it works now idk what was wrong. thanks for helping though
    edited August 2006
    Glad you got it going. :)