EyesOnly Folds Up 75K!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited August 2006 in Milestones
EyesOnly has been a steady member of Team 93 since the day he started. His 75,000-Point milestone got lost in the confusion here at Milestone Central, but that doesn't mean that we don't appreciate it.

Awesome job, old buddy! :cheers:

attachment.php?attachmentid=19579&d=1143143048

Comments

• edited August 2006
    You've got your EyesOnly on the stars!!! Way to FOLD!!!
    :smokin:
  • EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
    edited August 2006
    Thanks. I love those pics and save them so i was really longing for this. What's the confusion you talk about. I'm not that active here so i haven't heard the news.
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited August 2006
    Great milestone Eyes.:thumbsup::sweflag:
    F:fold:LD ON.:smokin:
  • edited August 2006
    EyesOnly wrote:
    What's the confusion you talk about. I'm not that active here so i haven't heard the news.
    I think these guys have their hands full just trying to keep up with all the milestones from people on the team. Occasionally, one slips through the cracks, but it's definately not intentional. I gotta hand it to the S-M staff, they really try to show appreciation to their team members through milestones and the effort they put into maintaining them. But the BEST achievement is the data that is provided back to the Stanford Folding Team to help research and cure diseases.

FOLD ON!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2006
    EyesOnly wrote:
    ...What's the confusion you talk about...
    We shuffled the Notable Milestones a while back, dropping a few and adding a few. The ones we added, (like the 75K) are not yet included in the notices I get via email every couple of hours, so I have to hunt them down manually. :)
  • EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
    edited August 2006
    Can't blame you for being busy. I don't know how many folder we have but they must be in the hundreds so it's understandeble that you have lots to do.:Pwned:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    Congrats, EyesOnly!!! Almost to the 100K Plaque. Thanks for helping us cure diseases!!!
    :thumbsup:
  • CryptoCrypto W.Sussex UK Member
    edited August 2006
    :sweflag: Great work eyes :sweflag: