What is it with server 171.65.103.100 failing to upload!

ShalimarShalimar Touching the Stars
edited September 2006 in Folding@Home
Sheeeesh!

Now i got a ribo failing to upload, 1 failed upload, 2 failed uploads, then i look at another pc and it's the same. I felt like pulling it's power cord out. :grr:

Jeebus! it's starting to look like a taxi rank around here. *^&#$%&%$#*

I wish they would :screwed: it once and for all.

Later

Comments

• ShalimarShalimar Touching the Stars
    edited September 2006
    This is killing me, i mean their all excited over at stanford and flippen talkin bout p3S's & Video cards & toasters folding etc etc eeeeeecccceeeettteeerrrraaa!!!!!

When i can simply get out my casio calculator fold a quarter of a frame try send it back and every server on stanford crashes.

:scratch:

Daayyyuuummmnnn!!!!!
  • Datsun-1600Datsun-1600 Sydney.au
    edited September 2006
    15 of the 49 servers are down, give it some time they will get them up and running later in the day, it is early Monday morning over there.

Datsun 1600
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited September 2006
    ...it is early Monday morning over there.
    It's also a national holiday (Labor Day), so don't be surprised if it takes another day for them to get 'round to it. :-/
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    Wow Shalimar has jumped in hot and heavy for Team 93.... Welcome to the team!!!

Mine towers have been slowly dying due to this server issue. as you can see it has inflicted an evil wound on my point production.
  • ShalimarShalimar Touching the Stars
    edited September 2006
    Wow Shalimar has jumped in hot and heavy for Team 93.... Welcome to the team!!!

Mine towers have been slowly dying due to this server issue. as you can see it has inflicted an evil wound on my point production.

Firstly thankyou mr Loooovvveeeellleeeeeeee "a few of the others said i could" :vimp: for the welcome.

I am now getting some very sad wu's, the dreaded 50billion way melts that take a decade to fold. I am still having issues with points yet to be credited. But i am well passed the stage of caring about points, i just hate it when a pc sits idle for ages thats all.

Later mr Loooovvveeeellleeeeeeee