I am still here

scottscott Medina, Ohio Icrontian
edited September 2006 in Folding@Home
Hi Guys

I am really sorry that I have not been active in the forums for the last few months, My family has been going through a pretty rough time.

I just wanted you guys to know that I am still 100% TEAM S-M . I have managed to keep my farm running at full speed. I just wish that the rest of "life" was that easy.

In a few weeks I will have been folding for 3 years straight. All for team 93... The best team in the project !! And the best forum on the net. Proud to call it home.

I hope to be around a little more often in the future.

All my best

Scott

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    Thanks for stopping by, Scott! :)
  • ShalimarShalimar Touching the Stars
    edited September 2006
    scott wrote:
    I just wanted you guys to know that I am still 100% TEAM S-M . I have managed to keep my farm running at full speed. I just wish that the rest of "life" was that easy.

14 Active processors at 1.2+mil, i tips my head to you....pure leetness. :)

You and me both, i know the feeling only to well. "bolded bit".

Awesome effort.

Later
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    Good to see you popping in mate! I know you have been really busy lately, being able to keep everything still running @ max is an awesome contribution. Very much appreciated mate :)
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    scott - I am very sorry to hear about what you are going through right now. Keep in mind that we appreciate you as a person, not just for your folding points. We completely understand if folding becomes lower priority for you, and we're here for you if you need anything. :thumbsup:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited September 2006
    Sorry to hear about the family problems Scott. Good to hear you are still kicking.
    As GH said:"We completely understand if folding becomes lower priority for you, and we're here for you if you need anything".

We sincerely hope it will all work out for you, mate.:thumbsup:
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited September 2006
    Everyone else has already mentioned the things I am feeling.

You're a good guy, Scott - I'm praying that things turn around for you soon. :)
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    Welcome home M8! I hope things turn out well for you and yours.