Just wondering

Gadgetman53Gadgetman53 Alabama, U.S.
edited September 2006 in Folding@Home
I installed this on my laptop while I'm sitting at college. It says 30s/frame. Is that 30 seconds a frame? and is that good?

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    Yes, that is 30 individual frames of movement per second. How good it is really depends on what "This" on your laptop is.
  • Gadgetman53Gadgetman53 Alabama, U.S.
    edited September 2006
    huh? "this?" I'm going to instal on my gaming rig when i get home ;)

3.0GHz, 2GB of RAM 74GB Raptor HD, and a 160GB storage. YEah that should do some quick ones. On and an x600 pro 256MB. It just sits there all day doing nothing connectedd to the internet, why not help out?
    edited September 2006
    Wow, I really need to pay attention to what forum I'm in. Doh.

30s a frame is pretty good, yes.
    edited September 2006
    also did you make that signature? Or is there a sig generator out there for that, because I want one kind of like that.
    edited September 2006
    I made both boxes myself. :)

[php]<marquee style="border: 1px solid; background-color: #8CC1D3; width: 398px;" width=400 height=32 direction=up scrollamount=1 onMouseOver="this.scrollAmount=0" onMouseOut="this.scrollAmount=1"><font size=1 face=verdana color="#006973">

<b>MoBo</b> <font color=white>» </font> Asus P5B-Deluxe/WiFi <b><br>CPU</b> <font color=white>» </font>Intel E6400 (6x500 @ 1.15v) <b><br>HSF</b> <font color=white>» </font>Thermalright Ultra-120 w/ SmartFan-II <b><br>VID</b> <font color=white>» </font>nVidia GeForce 7950GX2 <b><br>MEM</b> <font color=white>» </font>2x1GB OCZ PC2-8000 Platinum <b><br>PSU</b> <font color=white>» </font>HiPer Type-R 580w <br><b>HDD</b> <font color=white>» </font>Western Digital 320GB SATA-II<br><b>ROM</b> <font color=white>» </font>2xNEC ND-3540A <b><br>Case</b><font color=white>» </font>Gigabyte Aurora <b><br>Display</b> <font color=white>» </font>Samsung 215TW </font>

</marquee>[/php]

The code is optimized for vBulletin, which means it all has to be squished together like you see it. Feel free to change the colours or whatnot.
    edited September 2006
    thanks