Need some help deciding if possible

edited October 2006 in Hardware
hey guys, I am new here.

I have a very humble long in the tooth ASUS A8V Deluxe V2 motherboard (AGP, sadly) that I am stuck with because my budget won't give me enough to build a performance PCI-Express Conroe system right now (I can't work right now but I am going back to work within a year), nor would I want to build a Conroe right now because not enough boards, chipsets, DX-10 stuff has come out anyways.

So here I am, stuck with my ASUS. I just got the ability to get one set of either of the following three RAM stick sets, and I need to pick out which one, but there is a problem:

1 I am still a n00b to overclocking and learning.

2 My motherboard's BIOS will not set the VDimm any higher than 2.8V, so I am limited to that, or maybe, if I am lucky, I can use an OCZ RAM Booster at some later time and push up to 3.0V max. You see, OCZ officially says my motherboard is NOT supported by that product, but I have read on a forum where a number of peeps have indeed successfully used it to go up to or slightly past, 3.0V. Therefore, for now I am lmited to 2.8V and I may possibly be able to go up to 3.0V later.

3) This is my one shot chance. I will never again have the ability to buy other RAM or anything for this system for up to a year from now.

So, based on my difficult quandry (and I apologize as I imagine you might call me a PITA, so I am sorry if I am), which of the three following stick sets do you recommend? BTW, I am under a tight time limit, I can't explain why here, but I can't take too long to make a choice, which frustrates me further, heh.

Team Xtreem Cronus 2 x 1GB Micron 5B:
http://www.tankguys.biz/team-xtreem-...on-p-1542.html
(Some at that manufacturer's website have complained a bit about it though, but most people are suggesting this one.)

or:

Team Xtreem Cronus 2 x 1GB Samsung UCCC:
http://www.tankguys.biz/team-xtreem-...ng-p-1541.html
(Some others are saying this is my best choice, for one reason because it is on sale, but I read here and there that this is actually kind of a "quality RAM" rather than a performance RAM.)

Or, finally:

Team Xtreem Cronus Infineon/Aeneon 2 x 1GB:
http://www.tankguys.biz/team-xtreem-...on-p-1545.html
(Now, with this stuff, I am getting the impression that it is like BH type RAM, that it actually likes plenty of volts, which, if true, would mean it would be no good for me, is that right? Also, it is on back order, though, If I can order it and wait, it is the ordering that I am under the gun about...)

I can only apologize for asking a difficult question and I hope I am not imposing here, my problem is that I am getting advice all over the board from different people, I have similar numbers of folks telling me to get either of them...

Thanks for any help possible!

BTW, if you know of a site that discusses these RAM and their attributes, in particular as relates to volts, I'd sure appreciate that.