Problem with sig generator

ClutchClutch North Carolina New
edited October 2006 in Folding@Home
My custom picture for my folding sig went offline because I don't have my site hosted anymore. So I tried to generate a new sig with the generatar, got the code for mine and IC13 and now I paste the code into my sig but they do not show. And it gives script errors in Internet Explorer for any post that I have replied to. I have removed the code so that nobody gets the script errors. Is there something wrong, or am I just not doing something right?

Comments

• FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
    edited October 2006
    Clutch wrote:
    My custom picture for my folding sig went offline because I don't have my site hosted anymore. So I tried to generate a new sig with the generatar, got the code for mine and IC13 and now I paste the code into my sig but they do not show. And it gives script errors in Internet Explorer for any post that I have replied to. I have removed the code so that nobody gets the script errors. Is there something wrong, or am I just not doing something right?

Here is Prof's sig-fixer post.

~FA
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited October 2006
    Thanks FA :)
    edited October 2006
    I looked over profs thread. The code that is generated does not have those url codes in it to remove though.
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    Clutch wrote:
    I looked over profs thread. The code that is generated does not have those url codes in it to remove though.

no, but once you past it into your sig, and save it vBulletin will put them there, then you have to go back, remove them, and save again. at least that is what I had to do.
    edited October 2006
    Looks like that was it. Thanks guys.