Back-tracking folding history?

Ultra-NexusUltra-Nexus Buenos Aires, ARG
edited October 2006 in Folding@Home
Hey there!

Does anybody know how can I back track my folding history? Something like the EXTREME Overclocking type of stats but for the past years or so?

Thanks!

Comments

• Ultra-NexusUltra-Nexus Buenos Aires, ARG
    edited October 2006
    Tough question it seems... :(
  • edited October 2006
    I don't know of any way to track your folding history that goes any further back than what EOC will show you, U_N. All the stats pages from the early days of the project have vanished and Stanford has never kept any publicly available records on what an individual has turned in besides your total points and wu's and the date that the last wu has been turned in.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2006
    I don't know of any stats page that goes back farther than eight months. Is there something specifically that you were trying to track down?

EDIT: Hadn't seen Mudd's post yet. :)
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    Ultra Nexus... sorry for not posting. I seem to have a lack of knowledge on archived data. I looked and looked for old data and cannot find any. I believe Mudd is correct. Sorry... I know I wouldn't mind my old stats too!!! :D
    edited October 2006
    Bummer :(
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited October 2006
    You could always search the Notable Milestones Forum for your 1-5K, 7.5K, 10K, etc. It wouldn't give you the fancy graph and all that, but at least knowing the date you reached various levels would give you some idea. :)
    edited October 2006
    Thats a good idea! Thanks :)