Is there a wireless mouse good 4 gaming?

edited October 2006 in Hardware
Looking at going wireless for my keyboard. I noticed that most come with a mouse. I am really worried about loosing some sensitivity and speed with wireless mice. I was wondering should I spend more money to get a good wireless mouse for gaming? I will be playing mostly 1st person shootings like HL2 source stuff, Fear, and Farcry. I am into single player stuff. I also just got Oblivion.

TY in advance for any input

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    Anything that doesn't use bluetooth from Logitech is amazing for gaming.
  • edited October 2006
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16823126168

Even something like this? It is the cheapest Logitech set at Newegg. I don't wanna spend a lot but I will spend more if it makes a difference.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    Logitech G7 is the best wireless mouse, as for Keyboards any of the mid range to high end side of Logitech will work great for you.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    Another vote for the G7. Best wireless mouse I ever used
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    G7 FTW. I bought my wife one and she loves it.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    To note I have purchased a few of the cheaper logitech keyboard mouse combos... and well the keyboards always work well, butt he mice are never really that great :( But I am huge fan of the wired G5 and the wireless G7 for gaming....
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2006
    I have the logitec MX610 laser mouse for my computer, it is awesome. when I first got it I came from a 2 button ball mouse. So having 7 buttons plus the scoll wheel took some getting used to, but now, I use all of the buttons almost every day.
  • rolleggrollrolleggroll Next to a bowl of rice
    edited October 2006
    The MX3000 desktop combo, is a good balance of price and function. The mouse is a little heavier than normal, but still good nonetheless.

But the best wireless mouse is still the G7.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16823126168

Even something like this? It is the cheapest Logitech set at Newegg. I don't wanna spend a lot but I will spend more if it makes a difference.

The internet pro set, is good for basic computing. Don't recommend it for gaming.