SM Review: Samsung SyncMaster 215TW LCD

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited November 2007 in Hardware
Check out lemonlime's latest review, the Samsung SyncMaster 215TW LCD Monitor, just published on Short-Media's front page.
It is not every day that you find a monitor that has it all—larger than average size, a top-notch panel, great ergonomics, tons of features and every input imaginable. Most monitors seem to compromise in one area or another and the ones that are truly exceptional, come with an exceptionally high price to match. The Samsung SyncMaster 215TW hopes to prove that compromises are not necessary and that performance can be delivered without a hefty price tag.
Please feel free to leave feedback. Thanks!

Comments

• edited October 2006
    Thanks a lot for this review! Of course, it's quite predictable after discussions in 225bw thread, but anyway - it's great as usual ;)!

Could you also rank this monitor as you did in 225bw review? It would be easier to make a choice then ))
  • edited November 2007
    I have one 215TW. I have been fighting with mouse for one year until I found this forum. And finally I made a test for my monitor and here is result I post in picture.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    That must have been a hell of a mouse :wtf:
  • edited November 2007
    That must have been a hell of a mouse :wtf:

I have changed 3 different models including optical wired model. Now I have stayed with Logitech LX7 cordless, and for a time my 215TW I returned to warranty, I use LG Flatron CRT monitor. Damn! I feel like a laser blade now!
    I tried to play UT 2004 with the same bot eperience settings like i was playing with my Samsung, and if previously me VS bots deathmatch was 50:50, so now I got 50:20 - I WIN!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    what
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    what

qft