CSS not showing in Firefox

edited November 2006 in Internet & Media
did some searching on the net and wasn't able to come up with anything.
I am developing a school homepage and my master style sheet is not showing up in firefox. It;s like its not even there, in IE its fine. This is not hosted anywhere on the internet yet but I want to know why this is happening and what I should do to make it work in IE and compliance standard browsers.

the style sheet and actual page are attached in a zip, any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

Comments

• jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    Hmmm

All I did was delete the empty style tags at the top of the file and change the css link to

[PHP]<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="master.css">[/PHP]

I'm not sure why you had --> at the end. Plus you don't need the exact file location as long as master.css is in the same directory as your index.html.

see if that works for you, looks fine in FF2 and IE7 once I made those changes.

cheers
  • edited November 2006
    yep, it worked. I don't know why I had the --> at the end either, looks like i was attempting some sort of weird comment at the end there or soemthing I dunno :doh:

regardless your suggestions have worked for me as well. I appreciate your comment and thank you for insight. cheers :thumbsup: