Thermalfish Nets 75K!

profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
edited November 2006 in Milestones
Thermalfish is making it look easy as he wends his way to our Plaque Of Honor. Now with 75,000 points he is poised to soar even higher. :rockon:

(Do fish "soar"? :scratch: )

Well done, teammate! :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=19579&d=1143143048

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    Of course fish can soar!!! Congrats on 75,000 MIGHTY points!!!

Flying_fish.jpg
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited November 2006
    w00T! congrats Thermalfish! 100K just around the corner!! :cheers:

:celebrate
  • ThermalfishThermalfish Melbourne, Australia
    edited November 2006
    Thanks team!

Ive actually been hit in the face by a flying fish (I used to work on fishin boats.. long story) and the suprise nearly knocked me overboard!
    Believe it or not, Manta rays also soar. Now thats a sight believe you me!

On the darker side of the news.. more than half the CPUs that have been folding are moving to another building out of my control today. ill let the new admin set them up before approaching him/her about setting up FOH. Worse news.. all the WUs they have been working on will be wasted because they are being reassimilated with new software. Curses!
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    Thanks team!

Ive actually been hit in the face by a flying fish (I used to work on fishin boats.. long story) and the suprise nearly knocked me overboard!
    Believe it or not, Manta rays also soar. Now thats a sight believe you me!

On the darker side of the news.. more than half the CPUs that have been folding are moving to another building out of my control today. ill let the new admin set them up before approaching him/her about setting up FOH. Worse news.. all the WUs they have been working on will be wasted because they are being reassimilated with new software. Curses!

aw man! Well, hopefully you can use them to sell the new admin on deploying out to all their machines as well!

Good job with 75K!!