broke 2computers in the one day

edited November 2006 in Hardware
ok firstly i have been downloadin series on limewire so think i may have got a virus. but wen i turned on my dads laptop the mouse pad was goin funny (it usually does that) like it jumps from one place to anotehr so i cnt even open things or find it very difficult to do things.so i turned the laptop of by the power button cos i dnt think they have a reset button and the mouse wudnt go to the bloody start menu so i cud shut down properly. anyways wen it was turned on it went to th eblack windows laoding thing then went completly black for ages like 15mins and it suually just takes a minute for everything to load up, and then it went to the blue iwndows page saying loading etc which took ages to, and then wen it finally loaded msn and everything programs was taking ages so i closed it all which took ages to do and tried to so sytem restore but wudnt let me said sumthin and then said had to restart so i did and the same thing happened just keeps taking ages to load.

now for my computer, i went on and tried to connect to the internet r's is wireless. and there were 2 connections one has a password so i thought id just try and connect to it and guess the password as password and it wudnt work and then a blue screen appeared and said my card thing was broke. the computers fine tho. and i tried to repair the belkin card thing but says i need a cd but i dunno weres r's is at the minute. but did me guessing the wrong password cause this?

Comments

• V-PV-P State College, PA Member
    edited November 2006
    Took me 10 minutes to read that. Periods are your friends...
  • edited November 2006
    V|P wrote:
    Took me 10 minutes to read that. Periods are your friends...

lol, i forgot to say HELPPPPPPPPP! anyone know wat i can do to fix the problem? or how to reboot the thing yes i am a girl and have no idea how to open up computers and stuff so please dnt suggest that
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited November 2006
    V|P wrote:
    Took me 10 minutes to read that. Full stop's are your friends...
    you have to remember to use some punctuation it make's it easier on the eyes. period = fullstop on the american side of the pond.:beer:
  • edited November 2006
    SPIKE09 wrote:
    you have to remember to use some punctuation it make's it easier on the eyes. period = fullstop on the american side of the pond.:beer:

ahhh, makes sense. yet still no help.
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited November 2006
    I think the chances are with you mentioning Limewire and possible virus problem's that this is in the wrong section of the forum. We need a helpful Mod to move it to the correct section.