Lineage II

kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
edited November 2006 in Gaming
Tell me about it. What's it like? Is it an RPG, or an MMORPG? How long has it been around? I'm an avid WoW player, used to play SWG before that, do you think I'll like it? Lastly, how much does it go for these days? Is it a newer game or a few years old by now?

Comments

• Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    The overall game play is very similar to Guild Wars and WoW. It offers PvP quests and the chances to raid and take over castles with Clan mates. Some of the raid bosses are beyond belief and the overall game offers hours of enjoyment.

If you want to get a feel of the game before you pay for it... feel free to check out my Free L2 server. http://www.bttournaments.com/L2 or even just keep playing on our servers
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    omg i love it! I <3 Sledge, Ahem ok back from kiddie land, Its an awesome MMORPG I am on it all the time and am Actually one of the Few admis along sledge, Look for my charecters

Woodleaf
    Jacinda
    Azlan

ANd ull get ahold of me and Ill help ya along
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    omg i love it! I <3 Sledge, Ahem ok back from kiddie land, Its an awesome MMORPG I am on it all the time and am Actually one of the Few admis along sledge, Look for my charecters

Woodleaf
    Jacinda
    Azlan

ANd ull get ahold of me and Ill help ya along

He also steals my Sig's :)
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited November 2006
    Real fun game kanez.
    I never played the rpg games because of monthly fees.
    I don't disagree with charging for the game cd and having to play it online.
    But to me the monthly fee thing just wasn't my cup of tea, so to speak.
    Just played Unreal Tournament for yrs as you know.
    But Sledge had the free server so I tried it and it's a blast.
    It takes a little time to DL and get it set up, but it's definitely worth it.
    Be prepared to spend some time playing this game because you'll get hooked on it.