FS-FT Gigbabyte 8INXP, Fortissimo2, WTTF Athlon 2600+

HighLifeHighLife Boca Raton, FL
edited October 2003 in Trading Post
AMD Athlon 2000 XP, Pally core, ARIOA Stepping 55 shipped

Hercules Fortissimo 2 sound card. 4.1 card comes with all the hardware minus the Installation CD ( can DL drivers from Hercules.com, had CD but its was accidently thrown away. ) Here is review for Fortissimo 2 - 22 shipped

I also have a set of Cambridge Soundworks Four Point surround sound speakers. It beige color and comes with the little stands. Works perfectly and have used them for about 1 year. - 30 Shipped.
Here is review for speakers

I have 2 AMD heatsinks....1 is Ally ( Global win WBK, Global win 60mm fan) Other is full copper with a 70mm (42CFM) Fan Kingwin KCU-7025 - 10 shipped for the Global and 15 shipped for the Kingwin.

Price is shipped US only

For trades im looking for a nice case, must be black or dark grey.

Comments

• JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited October 2003
    im kinda new to this whole overclocking world, so.. im gonna be getting an Athlon XP 1600+ in a couple days with an abit mobo, do you think that the Kingwon HSF will be good for OC'ing?

the reason why im asking is because, i want the best possible cooling, i dont want any problems to happen...

seversphere says the one i am getting will be sufficient, but its better to be safe, then sorry

:D
  • HighLifeHighLife Boca Raton, FL
    edited October 2003
    Its a decent cooler, I wouldnt take it over a Nice TT or Silent boost. Its really only 10$ to me, cost me 5$ to ship it.

It moves alot of air and its full copper...I was getting pretty good temps all around in a well cooled case. My temp at load didnt go above 120F.

But for 15$ is a nice cheap choice.
    edited October 2003
    Pfft....wrong post eheh
  • JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited October 2003
    wrong post??
    edited October 2003
    Yea i was going to post on another thread, had 2 browsers up and posted on the wrong one hehe...sorry
    edited October 2003
    BOARD SOLD
    edited October 2003
    Bump for new item added and to the Marlins 2003 Champions