"Server Busy" error mesage window

edited January 2007 in Hardware
Hi

I am having an issue where I get a "Server Busy" pop up window occurring with the following message:

“Server Busy
This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose ‘Switch To’ to activate the busy program and correct the problem.”

When I click the ‘Switch To’ button on the pop up window it activates the “Start” button on the toolbar. But I don’t know what server or program it is looking for me to take action on. After doing this the message window will disappear for a while then come back again later. Some times in a very short time period, other times after a long time period. This message window does not appear to occur when the PC is running in safe boot mode.

I have captured a screen shot of the "Server Busy" Window message box plus the processes running on my PC and attached it.

Does anyone know what is causing this error message window?
Is it due to a virus or something else?
How can I fix the issue?
How can I determine which application is causing this "Server Busy" issue which is causing the message window to pop up?
If this isn't the correct forum for this issue can you suggest a forum that I might try to see if they can help me resolve it?

Any insight or assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks
RdRash