Need help finding my Wii

edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
edited January 2007 in Gaming
No, I am not expecting majic. I just need some help. Which retailers are getting the largest shippments? Is there any what to keep track of who has units available?
A friend of mine wants to get her son one for his birthday.
Any clues would help.
tks ed

Comments

• Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Was at my local Target yesterday and they had stacks of them sitting there... So I guess I can say Target has them.
  • Island-DogIsland-Dog St. Cloud, FL.
    edited January 2007
    I have heard Target is getting good shipments in. You might try there first.
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    if your int he NYC area u gotta go to the nintendo world store
    www.nintendoworldstore.com
    its at 58 between 5 and 6 avenue
    they get a new shipment almost everyday..you sdhould get there by 6am...they also have a lot of nunchucks, classic, and wiimotes there
  • edited January 2007
    You'll just have to get up early and maybe wait a little. It wasn't that hard. I went with a friend of mine one weekend before Christmas to get one. First we went to best buy, they were getting 20 and we were like #24 and then we went to gamestop which was getting two and we were #1 in line.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    Island Dog wrote:
    I have heard Target is getting good shipments in. You might try there first.

I have heard the same thing, but that they (along with other stores) are going to be holding until the 21st. Though, Target/Bestbuy should have a bunch on that day.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    nice thread title change.
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited January 2007
    http://www.joystiq.com/2007/01/20/reminder-stockpiled-wii-sale-tomorrow-plan-ahead/

apparently...everyone is selling their systems off tomorrow...thats this sunday people...get ur mii face ON!