Again..Blue Screens On M2n32SLI-Deluxe

edited February 2007 in Hardware
well guess what.. it happened again
after setting in the bios the clock skew to advenced 450 ps(two similar memory cards corsair pcz 5300 1GBX2) everything worked perfect more or less. i had winxp64bit installed and the computer flew with his reactions. then i changed back to win xp 32 bit and bang! errors starts to occured.
first it was a little slow reactions but not something regular.
then when i started eMule(Xtreme 4.5 i thing this is the version) it comes to a point when it goes BSOD (something about memory dump error) and restart itself. it seem to be after the same time..not something random..
did someone knows the problem? maybe more bios configs
and one more thing..if someone genious can write down how can i perfect the bios settings to my memory sticks so i could have a perfect performance without OC because i have no special fans or heat sinks to cool this piece of ****.
thank you all you were vary halpful and supportive about my subject and helped alot, but i really need a final push to get this true and one in 2 months enjoy my pc without feeling like burning it
thanks ahead!!!!

Comments

• urdurd
    edited February 2007
    check your motherboard temperature.. mine is 44 and when it goes 46, i think, mine reboots..

don't know why.. my rig is 24/7 and for some stupid reason the PC reboots every now and then.. i am just guessing it's temperature since everything was working fine just few days ago..
  • edited February 2007
    urd wrote:
    check your motherboard temperature.. mine is 44 and when it goes 46, i think, mine reboots..

don't know why.. my rig is 24/7 and for some stupid reason the PC reboots every now and then.. i am just guessing it's temperature since everything was working fine just few days ago..

temparture may reboot the rig but i dont thing its related to it.
    it worked fine since i worked in 64 bit but now in 32 bit it collapse..
    its not temprature
    im positive.. you sould check your problem too since in 46 deg the rig should restart itself.. for sure i thing this mb is build for OC so i dont thing those minor changes would affect its performance..
    anyway... anyone else has an idea i can work with coz im helpless..
    thanks ahead
    blat
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    Hello Deafable,

Lots of us here at Short-Media have had trouble with this board. Look at this thread first.http://www.short-media.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48305

Hope this helps :bigggrin:
  • urdurd
    edited February 2007
    deaf go through that thread..
    my temp problems don't result in blue screen.. anyway i used to get BSODs.. and i did following things mentioned in that thread:
    1: Remove NVIDIA IDE Drivers (Control Panel > Remove NVIDIA Drivers > select remove selected > Select Driver)
    2: Increase RAM Voltage by 0.1 (Rated Voltage + 0.1V)
    3: Update BIOS
    4: Disable or Normal the PEG Link (mine is disabled)