Pentium Dual-Core T2060?

edited June 2007 in Hardware
I can't find too much that is helpful on this CPU other than it is a dumbed down T2050 (that doesn't even make sense, but I digres). I keep seeing 1MB of L2 but I can't seem to figure out if that is shared or not. It seems like the Socket M chips are shared but I just need a little clarification on this.

Thanks!

Comments

• Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    T2050 2MB Cache, 1.60Ghz, 533Mhz FSB... it is shared 2MB L2 Cache. Mainly it uses the slower FSB. One of the slowest Core 2 Duo series.
  • edited February 2007
    FSB aside, could it be reasonably swapped for a t7200?
    edited February 2007
    Typically the T2050 is not a removable CPU so usually the straight up answer is no, but in some cases they are removable, even if it is removable you run into the problem of the Northbridge being compatible with the newer C2D's... If your trying to upgrade a laptop, I will say no it is not possible, but if it is a desktop, the Northbridge might be new enough or have a bios update to accept the newer chips.
  • edited June 2007
    Hello my laptop is locked can someone help?
    It is the bios someone put a password
    edited June 2007
    Someone put a password? did you buy this laptop new? or did someone set a password to piss you off?
  • edited June 2007
    yeah I think someone did it to piss me off
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    amog123 wrote:
    Hello my laptop is locked can someone help?
    It is the bios someone put a password
    Fishiest. First post. Ever.

You'll need to clear the CMOS. Take your pick of guides: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=clear+laptop+cmos&btnG=Google+Search
  • edited June 2007
    Keebler wrote:
    Fishiest. First post. Ever.

You'll need to clear the CMOS. Take your pick of guides: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=clear+laptop+cmos&btnG=Google+Search

;D;D;D