New ads

2»

Comments

• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    I don't know or remember what I meant to do or say... am I loosing my mind?
    whomever uses Spybot Search & Destroy's "immunize" feature will have those ads blocked, as it adds those domains to your hosts file.

Yeah on my main workstation I do this... and it's being blocked. Maybe that's what I meant? :)
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited February 2007
    Quick everyone hide, RWB has been drinking and typing :)
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited February 2007
    I went all through the lengthy list of nonsense that Spybot blocks for you in an attempt to tell it to ignore our ads, but had no luck.

Any suggestions? :)

(And yes, I never thought I'd see the day when I was trying to unblock an ad. ;) )
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    TBH Last year I purchased over $80K in hardware from Newegg... all my future purchases will be clicks at SM :)
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    TBH Last year I purchased over $80K in hardware from Newegg... all my future purchases will be clicks at SM :)

*rwb just sits blinking at the screen
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    RWB wrote:
    *rwb just sits blinking at the screen

To mention this was not for me :) I do tons of custom builds for gaming rigs and small companies :) nothing to big this year "yet" but I did get a request for a bid on 27 new workstations... total came to $57,645.00 & I looks like I might get the build :) as Dell's price was $76,000+ for the same components :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    Somebody spent $1300 at the egg yesterday. Thanks :D
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    What does SM get, 1%?
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    I suspect 2-5%. Though I also bet that he's not allowed or won't disclose any of that.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    It varies. 1-2% is pretty normal. It's public knowledge - all you need to do is go click on their website.
  • edited May 2007
    General Keebler, Primesuspect, RWB, and Thrax, Thank you for your time and the answers which you expended and provided for me and this post: www.short-media.com/forum/showpost.php?p=463862&postcount=8 .:)

I still have not been able to see the www.sarcnet.com on those browsers in the PC for some reason; because of the unableness and my frustration for the unableness, yesterday at 11:00 PST, I visited a library, browsed the website on the library's computer which was connected to Internet at time of the use, and finally saw the website!:bigggrin:

Primesuspect, you stated- that the website is crappy site- in 2nd sentence, 4th line of this your post (1), but, I think that the website is not crappy.:)

General Keebler, Primesuspect, RWB, and Thrax, if you would be so kind to me, would you please help me for this 'Deal Depot and Trading Post' post?

Thank you!!!:)