What is this connector and where can I buy one?

adarryladarryl No Man Stands So Tall As When He Stoops To Help a Child. Icrontian
edited March 2007 in Hardware

Attached is a NewEgg photo of a power supply modular connector. Does anyone know what this 2-pole connector is called and where I can buy it? THX!

Comments

• trolltroll Windsor, Nova Scotia Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    Wow thats been a while... I had an old Astatic D104M with one of those on it in the 4 pin variety... :)

Your looking at an Old 2 PIN CB microphone connector... a CBC2 Female.

You can get them here:
    http://www.vanco-online.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=101011
  • adarryladarryl No Man Stands So Tall As When He Stoops To Help a Child. Icrontian
    edited February 2007
    Awesome find Troll! That is exactly what I need!!! Funny thing is, that company is only about 90 miles away from me and I never knew it.........................until now. THX!!
    edited February 2007
    Your very welcome! :thumbsup:
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited March 2007
    adarryl wrote:
    Awesome find Troll! That is exactly what I need!!! Funny thing is, that company is only about 90 miles away from me and I never knew it.........................until now. THX!!
    Americans, got to love em, only 90 miles? That'd involve an overnight stay here.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    bothered wrote:
    Americans, got to love em, only 90 miles? That'd involve an overnight stay here.

Joking right? That's only like an hour and a half drive.... 45-60 minutes if your quick :D
    edited March 2007
    I drove back and forth to work for 10 years just a little short of that distance (75) and never gave it a second thought...

:canflag: Here :)