Raid Controller Probs :(

edited March 2007 in Hardware
I bought a raid controller and hooked it up all was going fine till the plug was bumped and it reset now it comes up with sync and nothing else in the status window. i have tried to read everything i can about it nothing said what to do SiI 3114 SATALink 4 port is the driver im to use the card is made by some foren company called creative I/O no luck finding the company stupid china crap should of known not buy one on ebay no support :( so then i rebuilt the drive could not tell what drive it was saying so i ended up formating the wrong 500 gig drive over the other one loosing all my data on both i just wish there was an easy software utility to help with checking the drives and such ..

Also in my readin of the drive using the software it says star something then has 4 boxes then the rest of the words i think the the drivers its using are old thats why so many problems it stayed 2 days in sync and i finally gave up and pulled the plug . please help with any help one can give i read all about sata but till you get done and understand the drives it makes it tough .. im sure this thread will be long with all the help needed but thanks for trying to help.. ps dont buy from ebay cheap controllers i guess they are.