SM Linux team logo

drasnordrasnor Starship OperatorHawthorne, CA Icrontian
edited March 2007 in Folding@Home
I whipped one up in GiMP today for all you Linux users out there by borrowing shamelessly from other stuff on the site. Enjoy.

Tweak Station code to make it work:[HTML]<!width:555><!color:FFFFFF><table border='0' cellpadding='4' cellspacing='0' background='http://www.short-media.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=22929&d=1175028247' width='555' height='77'><tr><td width='555' height='77'></td><td width='100' height='77' valign='middle' align='center'><span class='folding' style='color:#<!FontHex>;font-size:<!FontSize>px;width:100%;padding:3px;font-family:<!FontFam>'><b><!My:NameDisplay></b><br> Score: <!My:Score><br>WU: <!My:Units><br>Rank: <!My:Rank></span></td></tr></table>[/HTML]

-drasnor :fold:

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    Ah.... the magic penguin!!!
  • KhromKhrom Montreal, Canada New
    edited March 2007
    drasnor wrote:
    I whipped one up in GiMP today for all you Linux users out there by borrowing shamelessly from other stuff on the site. Enjoy.

Nothing shameless in that. How many times did Linux get something "borrowed", hmmm?

Thanks for the new sig Drasnor.
    :thumbsup:

-Khrom
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    Khrom wrote:
    Nothing shameless in that. How many times did Linux get something "borrowed", hmmm?
    Pretty much all the time, :communism:. I appreciate the compliment and glad you're enjoying it though you might want to set your font size to 10.

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited March 2007
    Nice work, dras! :thumbsup: