Adding Another Figure ...

QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
edited April 2007 in Folding@Home
Adding a Figure soon.

OK, I’m not going to steal someone else’s thunder here for when the team finally breaks the 100,000,000 point mark- which should happen this week. I may be on the road again to India when it does, so I’ll gladly leave that milestone to the majors of this community. But there is something I’d like to address with this post that may be overlooked.

I think Team 93 is rallying. The number of active members has recovered and the “ppp” or “points-per-person” has remained higher than most teams. What this has resulted in is another digit in the Points-Per-Day category as shown here under the “7 Days Total” column:

attachment.php?attachmentid=22994&stc=1&d=1176048358

100,000+ PPD!

Congratulations Team 93!

And, because of what it is for, I will add this …

Thank You! :thumbsup:

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2007
    Qeldroma wrote:
    ...I’ll gladly leave that milestone to the majors of this community...
    Qeldroma, you are one of the "majors of this community" - whether you know it or not. :D
    ...But there is something I’d like to address with this post that may be overlooked...
    Great point. I knew about the impending major team milestone, but hadn't noticed that.

Great job, everybody! :thumbsup::fold:
  • WingaWinga Mr South Africa Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    That is awesome. Roll on 100 000 000

I also never realised our members had such a high PPD average.
    Way to go team!!
    :fold::fold::fold:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    We're the little engine that could... We have some heavy hitters on the team and a ton of dedicated member to back up the heavy hitters. It's a perfect blend. That's what makes us the #1 team out there. :D
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    Awesome! :rockon: