IC-LAN Driving Info Thread

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited June 2007 in Community
If you're driving to the LAN, post approximately when you intend to arrive and depart.

ALSO, please note if you'd be willing to make a trip to the airport (or more than one). We could certainly use a hand picking up a few of the long-distance travelers. :)

Comments

• MrBillMrBill Missouri Member
    edited April 2007
    I intend to arrive approximately sometime Saturday or Sunday and I intend to depart approximately sometime Saturday or Sunday.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited April 2007
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    I'm driving from Missouri. As of right now arrive the friday 16th and staying like 8-9 days. If I'm not too intoxicated I can pick some poor losers...i mean fellow short-medians up:thumbsup:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    Probably driving up Wednesday night and arriving early Thursday to work on Power upgrades... I'll be leaving Sunday afternoon.

I will be unavailable for pickup duty...
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    Anymore for anymore..? :)

I will be compiling a list :)
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    I'll proly be arriving on Friday evening, and leaving whenever GH needs to leave so that he can get back to work (I'm off that week).
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    If anyone is located between eleven and ten mile, I may be able to help you out.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    I'll roll on up in dat B whenever. Waiting for good deals on gas.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    QCH2002 wrote:
    Probably driving up Wednesday night and arriving early Thursday to work on Power upgrades... I'll be leaving Sunday afternoon.

I will be unavailable for pickup duty...

I'll be with Q...
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited April 2007
    Arriving hopefully before Noon on Friday the 22nd. Driving over from Kalamazoo, so anybody on this side of the state that needs a ride....let me know.

I have 4 doors and a large trunk available, so airport trips are possible, I will be staying through Sunday night and will be available Monday morning/afternoon for airport trips as well.

I do not need accomodations at Casa de Prime, I have a hotel all set. :)
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    I'll be driving and should be there on the 19th.
    I can make a couple passes at the port for picking people up
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    i havent talked to md yet but we might leave on thurs night after my last final exam.
    edited June 2007
    I was just going to edit my original post, but it seems I cannot (perhaps because the post was made before the merge?).

Sharky and I will be arriving together on Friday, in the early afternoon (We're leaving Loveland as soon as I can wake Sharky up in the morning, and it's about 5-6 hour drive).

Sharky and GH both need to work on Monday, so we'll likely leave soon after dinner on Sunday.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Posts can't be edited after a 24 hour period. It has been like that for months.

The only people who can edit after that is Guru's and or Admins :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Calendar updated, CB :)
    edited June 2007
    Posts can't be edited after a 24 hour period. It has been like that for months.

The only people who can edit after that is Guru's and or Admins :)

Sorry, I had no idea...
  • ins4n17yins4n17y Cabanatuan City, Philippines Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    i live in brampton ontario, which is near toronto. is there anyone that can come and pick me up? or a place i can go? let me know asap so we can have arrangements by the end of the week
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Since I only get on once a year it seems, I'm coming in, you know, tomorrow and leaving Monday sometime. I'm completely random.
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited June 2007
    I will be arriving Friday, gaming then and then leaving Saturday and coming back Saturday and leaving Sunday Afternoon.
    edited June 2007
    Sharky and I are leaving Loveland right now. We'll be there in about 5 hours depending on traffic. :)
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    getting out of work at 12(11:45) and all i gotta do is go grab my stuff and me and MD will be on the road probley around 12:45 1ish. and then 2-3 hour drive. should put us in around 3:30