Gizza Pickle then ;D

SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
edited May 2007 in Milestones
Its pickle time :eek::D

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2007
    In honor of 7,500 mighty fine points, one F:fold:LDING PICKLE coming right up! :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=13681&stc=1
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited May 2007
    :D:D Why thankee kindly good sir and what a mighty fine pickle it is:cool:
  • nonstop301nonstop301 51° 27' 24.87" N // 0° 11' 38.91" W Member
    edited May 2007
    Nice to see you're enjpying your pickle SPIKE09 and congratulations on reaching
    7,5:fold:fold: points :thumbsup::)
    edited May 2007
    Cheers nonstop, being as my forum name derives from my old cat spikes name and his nickname was pickle as he was a bit of a sourpuss. The pickle is an award I treasure:D :bigggrin: :D
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited May 2007
    Thanks for pitching in with us, Spike. And not just the points either- but also for throwing in your knowledge about FAH in general. Hope to see more awards heaped your way- Congrats! :thumbsup:
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited May 2007
    Congrats :thumbsup:
    edited May 2007
    Thanks to you both what can I say, I like to help folding folks, still herding My home team towards the top 100 at 133 and climbing as I type:D ;)
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2007
    Big time CONGRATS.... see you at 10,000!!! :D
    edited May 2007
    Yes indeedy would be there already if they would fix server .68, where do you guys parse the stats for the sigs from? every stats page i use has me at 9,478 for team 93
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited May 2007
    Stanford releases the stats in a text file which is downloaded and sorted by a program Keebs wrote. Our sig stats are delayed a trifle because we first have to wait for Stanford to release the file, then delayed again while our system sorts them. To avoid hammering the system too much, I think the update intervals are spread out a little bit. :)
    edited May 2007
    Doh I remember he posted that detail when the new sigs came out:buck::crazy: