Donut's Prowess brings Icrontic6 250K

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited June 2007 in Milestones
In the long line of the SMx Project rigs, IC6 (Icrontic6) is the top producer with 250,000 points... the nearest SMx rig is almost 75,000 points away!!!!
:kneel:

Donut's massive upgrade to IC6 has proven to be a shinning star for which all other SMx rigs can strive to attain. Donut, thank you for taking great care of IC6.

:respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon::respect::csimon:
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9710&stc=1

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited May 2007
    Wow! Outstanding! :rockon:
  • DonutDonut Maine New
    edited May 2007
    Awww shucks:o.

Wasn't all me, don't forget IC6 had almost 35,000 pts when I took it over.:)
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited May 2007
    Donut wrote:
    Awww shucks:o.

Wasn't all me, don't forget IC6 had almost 35,000 pts when I took it over.:)

Still, I think every player in this league wants to know what steroid you used :hair: .

Hehe- thanks, Donut and congrats! :thumbsup:
  • nonstop301nonstop301 51° 27' 24.87" N // 0° 11' 38.91" W Member
    edited June 2007
    Excellent job Donut and congratulations on folding past
    25:fold:,:fold:fold::fold: points with IC6 !!! :thumbsup:
    It's great to see your upgrades are paying dividends and keeping IC6 well ahead of the other SMx rigs :)
    :smokin:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited June 2007
    Congrats on lovingly looking after Icrontic6 to the extend of 1/4 million points, Donut.:)