Flash Flash Revolution

Massive_gasMassive_gas Baghdad
edited June 2003 in Gaming
Flash Flash Revolution kicks ass!!!

It's Dance Dance Revolution but easier....for those who are athletically challenged :D

Comments

• edited June 2003
    Dance Dance Revolution is the worst game i've ever seen, everytime i go to the arcade, there are the same punk rockers there playing that stupid game, i hate it, and i hate those punk rockers.!
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I just cant get the keys right, when you are supposed to press up I always press right, they need it set up - Left Down Right Up - not - Left Up Down Right

NS
  • Massive_gasMassive_gas Baghdad
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by NightShade737
    I just cant get the keys right, when you are supposed to press up I always press right, they need it set up - Left Down Right Up - not - Left Up Down Right

NS

it goes
    Left Down Up Right

i find it very easy
  • edited June 2003
    .....punk rockers kick ass....

oh right flash flash revolution. yeah i played it till i tried mega man 2 and i was completely destroyed.
  • karatekidkaratekid Ogdensburg, NY
    edited June 2003
    Yea, mega man deffinitly is not a level 2 track, and mario is not a level 4 one.

Anybody else find that you key strokes on register about 10% of the time?
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by karatekid
    Yea, mega man deffinitly is not a level 2 track, and mario is not a level 4 one.

Anybody else find that you key strokes on register about 10% of the time?

wtf???
    mario is 2
    mega man is 8

are you using a wireless keyboard?
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited June 2003
    I played the demo on the PS2 once, it was ok
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    It didnt seem completely on time either, its probably a con to using flash, also the fact its a Beta V0.55

NS
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited June 2003
    Dance Dance revolution... Ive only seen it on TV in an arcade. There was this japenese dude just JAMMING on it. it looked a little rediculous for an arcade. In fact i laughed at that bastard for at least an hour after i saw him. Thats a corny mah fuka.
  • T-BirDT-BirD Montgomery, AL
    edited June 2003
    For some gamers, DDR is about the only exercise they'll ever get besides trips to the fridge and toilet....

Anyway, FFR's become a small hit at work tho :)
    edited June 2003
    HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION, BATMAN!!!