I'm Back!!!

dNA3DdNA3D Brunei
edited June 2003 in Community
While my e-presence has not been experienced for the past 2/3 of the century, I am still physiologically here and will always be for the next millenia. As many of you are already aware, I transitioned into a state of hibernation, tragically, with great despair among the Icrontic community (...right) primarily due to the apprehension exuded by upcoming obligations to my academic career (frequently referred to as, Exams. Wow. Exciting)

First, the mock exams :o which lasted an extensive, 1 week. Frankly, I was rather pleased with the unexpected results in a large majority of the exams. While many of you may simply dismiss this as purely as a mazeltov event, I suggest you re-evaluate your subjective opinion before reaching a foregone conclusion. I have weighed myself before and after the mock exams, and a noticeably brobdingnagian 20g increase in weight can, and will be illustrated in impending pictures. My personal physician has informed me that this is largely attributed to the increased brain mass throughout the rigorous study sessions (cough cough).

2 months later, I was confronted with my biggest, greatest, largest, most significant streak of exams, the IGCSEs which will span over a 1 and a half month duration. Time slowly, but surely elapsed, day by day, in a living conundrum to why I had fragmented myself from the Icrontic community. Deciding to return to the world I had loved most, the Icrontic e-world, I launched my World browser, typed "icrontic" and pressed Ctrl+Enter (Tip of the day!!). To my surprise, I was presented with, not a dark blue screen, but rather a large, white window with a multi-coloured logo crowning the top spelling out "ebaY" whatever one of those is. I was lost, and puzzled, searching for answers which I could not find. Why, I thought to myself.

That was about a week ago. After reading Aranyic's explanation about the events which occured, I can see clearly now, the rain is gone. So now, here I am, today, writing this compilation of utter rubbish about my life in the 4 or so months I have been away. With one more exam before my 9 week holiday!! 9 WEEKS!! to recuperate everything I have lost or gained during those torturous months, and that exam being Uncle Sam's favourite - ICT, I decided to join the forums...... again, and start my e-life anew from a clean slab of concrete.

Yes, I do realize I had just wasted the last 15 minutes of your life, and about 25 minutes of mine. But you actually read all that?? Awww... that's so sweet! End. ;)

Comments

• edited June 2003
    dNA3D? Hm, that name reminds me of a man I once knew long, long ago. ;)
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Weclome back dNA3D.

NS
  • JPPJPP Stuttgart Germany
    edited June 2003
    surprise, surprise ;)
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    yo yo yo, glad to see you back, i thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth
  • BLuKnightBLuKnight Lehi, UT Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    welcome back dNA
  • dNA3DdNA3D Brunei
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by kanezfan
    yo yo yo, glad to see you back, i thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth

Through some strange phenomena of the universe, this mysterious force scientists have named "gravity" after my future mother-in-law prevented that from happening. I mean, these people who claim themselves to be scientists even consider the world to be round!! What were they thinking??????

Moral: Don't do drugs. Stay in school
  • Tweaked-Tweaked- Cinci., Oh.
    edited June 2003
    My god man, you were absolutely correct. I could not believe my eyes!!! You have successfully wasted 15 minutes of my time... ;):D