Picture Thread (of ICF Members)

Comments

• ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    Now I'm confused!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and what is your infatuation with LiLbRo all about there AKA Yagga?
    Did the closet door just swing open? :fishslap: :haha:
  • yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
    edited September 2005
    I dumped him, now I'm looking into Gnome...
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited September 2005
    yagga wrote:
    I dumped him, now I'm looking into Gnome...
    *gasps* :rarr::rarr:

LIN
  • LiLbRoLiLbRo Troy, Michigan
    edited September 2005
    YOU BITCH :( *runs off*

;) i got my hand sucked into a fan, no one wants me now :(

my fingers look like hamburger
  • naginaoenaginaoe Florida
    edited September 2005
    awwww
  • edited September 2005
    You dumped him before you could legally date him? That's icy cold. That kind of rejection could scar him for life! He obviously was so upset, he got distracted during Auto-shop class and shoved his hand into the fan blades of an engine.

The horror of it all!
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited September 2005
    Such drama.
  • naginaoenaginaoe Florida
    edited September 2005
    wow......
  • edited September 2005
    Alright where is Yagga, and what do you have to say for yourself.

Oh wait, I know where to find Yagga...

*Looks around for Gnome*
    edited September 2005
    Funny, there are no comments from either one of them!!! :eek:
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited September 2005
    shhhhhh I am hunting Northstars... Remember guys i have admin access to everything on this forum hehehe i smell some cruel tricks
    edited September 2005
    haha ya know what Northstar, the kids in auto thought it was pretty funny to ...

when I came into class yesterday, there was a ntoe on the board that said "PSA - Fan Blades HURT!"
    and when I came in today, "Chevy Recall - Older style Chevrolet 350 CI small block crate motors have been recalled, because the fan attacked may be harmful to wondering fingers."

and the teahcer wrote Mikeys TSB underneith it today... im never gonna hear the end of this, I know it
  • edited September 2005
    Hey, did you ever get the feeling someone was...

*turns to look around quickly*

nah, of course there's nothing there. Yeah LiLbRo, sad to say if they remember the shirt incident from a year ago, they're not likely to forget the hand incident anytime soon...

*checks over his shoulder again*

I could have sworn I saw a...garden gnome lurking???...

Pth! How ridiculous!

*looks around one more time*

Where the hell is YAGGA!?
    edited September 2005
    ah dont worry I am learning photoshop right now ur safe
  • edited September 2005
    Photoshop? That's my specialty! I've worked with it for, oh...10 years -- is it ten already? Since version 3. So if you have any questions (that I know the answers to, of course, because I STILL feel like I'm learning it), then ask away.

But just between you and me, you learning Photoshop does not make me feel safe. In the right hands, Photoshop is a deadly weapon!
    edited September 2005
    I use paint shop pro 10 :D
    edited September 2005
    learning to adjust the photos
  • edited September 2005
    Can we see the end result? Maybe before and after pics?
    edited September 2005
    damn dont have the originals on this PC, Maybe i will do some more later
    edited September 2005
    OK, now i'm confused.......

Oh wait.....

*Zuntar goes and checks Picture Thread post of himself........maybe delete....maybe? No he wouldn't......but then again there are more of him.
  • edited November 2005
    Im gone for Ten Minutes and gnome is trying to steal away my girl! lol
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited November 2005
    OverLoad wrote:
    Im gone for Ten Minutes and gnome is trying to steal away my girl! lol
    he's a slippery one, that Gnome :eek:

LIN ;)
  • edited November 2005
    tsk tsk.

You have to keep an EYE on those types. Ten minutes is all it takes to woo some hot babe with his knowledge of computer hardware. Next thing you know, he's messin' around in her BIOS!
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited November 2005
    Northstar wrote:
    tsk tsk.

You have to keep an EYE on those types. Ten minutes is all it takes to woo some hot babe with his knowledge of computer hardware. Next thing you know, he's messin' around in her BIOS!
    :eek::eek::rarr:

LIN
  • edited November 2005
    :shoot: :shoot: lol
    edited November 2005
    Rofl!
  • edited November 2005
    Used to be under the old handle oudiophile. :P

251229476_l.jpg
    edited November 2005
    HEY MAN, how the hell are ya?
  • edited November 2005
    Fine, fine. I quit the computer scene and sold my box because a girl entered my life.

Bad move.

Yeah, that same girl came in, stole my virginity, and left in a blaze of blood and tears. Ripped from my myspace post:
    I break up with her because of her drug usage. Serious this time. I threaten to call the police if she stops by. Next morning she leaves a message saying "I love you". I delete it. Another call, ignored. A third call, I pick it up to tell her to piss off, but it's a Columbia County Sheriff. She had stolen her mom's car and taken off somewhere. They ask me to call her and get her to come over here so they can come pick her up. I agree. My mom, on the other hand, doesn't. She starts yelling at me saying it's my fault for not ending this sooner. I get angry, lose compassion for all sides and jump in the shower with the intention of going to school and ignoring everything. As soon as I pull the shower curtain back, I see her. Nicole is not 2 feet from me. She had slit her arms/wrists, and had bled profusely. Blood everywhere. I was terrified for a moment, but it quickly turned to anger. Right then I knew that she didn't want to die. She wanted me to take her back. Otherwise she would have offed herself, no problem. I push her out of the way and head into my room, ignoring the graphic scenes around me. I try to close the door but she got between the door and the wall. My mom then tried to get her away by tugging on the back of her shirt, but couldn't. I was so furious at that point that I put my right hand against her throat and pushed her out of my room into the hallway wall. My mother nearly got angry, but then saw the blood. She freaked out and called 911. I got dressed, disregarding the knife on my bed and the blood on my sheets and walls. EMTs arrive alongside police shortly thereafter, and hauled her away. I washed the blood off of my arms (she grabbed on to me) and continued to school. Haven't seen or heard from her since. Don't plan to.

Of course, I didn't plan to. Her mom has other ideas. Her mother has called me and twice stopped by my place of work, delivering notes from Nicole (who is now in a psychiatric ward, and will be for a few months). Whenever I finish speaking with her mom, I head to the paper shredder and nuke the notes. I want nothing to do with her. I just deleted a message from Nicole sent by her phone. I'm tired of her lies, I'm tired of her family, and I'm tired of her.

Oh, and I found out she was sleeping with a few other guys while we were dating.

So yeah. Lame. But anyway, I have Sempron here to keep me company! She doesn't lie or cheat or bitch or moan or slit her wrists.:thumbsup:
    edited November 2005
    Wow Zach, I'm so sorry man!! :speechles Hope you find peace with it all...... in time I guess.:ermm:

Well we're glad to have ya back!! ;)
This discussion has been closed.