2 x 120 JBs best setup for OS, PF, Progs etc.?

edited June 2003 in Hardware
I've got my old KT7-RAID running fine for long time now. But it WILL die eventually. It always does or I do it to it.

I had another old KT7-RAID. So to have another machine ready (and to have an excuse to put something together) I put it in a new Antec box w/ 2 x 120 JBs. Obviously the mobo is old so this won't be a screamer but I want to do the best I can w/ it.

I also have another 80JB I can use.

What would be the best way to spread OS, PAge File, Progs, 20-40GB of Data and at least 60 -80GB for BU over 2 x 120JBs (and maybe the 80GB)?

I'm in no rush to do this so I got time to think about it. I do have some probs gettign parts (it takes awhile). Another harddrive is possible if there is a good reason but I'm holding off a little longer on the mobo and all the goodies that takes.

As a side note I hung an SLK-800 with a Panaflo low speed fan on it in the Antec with round cables. Idling both machines in BIOS the SLK is 15 degrees C cooler! Either the temp sensor did not make contact or the new goods were well worth it. Kinda tempting to do my first overclock :D