2»

Comments

• PyobliEPyobliE UK
    edited June 2003
    Was only playin .... :p
  • RMFRMF
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by EQuito
    Look at your bios settings. You might have an option to ignore/disable 'boot from other devices'.
    That should reduce booting time
    Don't have the option. I also don't have anything in my bios that relates to the 2 raid ide slots.:confused:
  • EQuitoEQuito SoCal, USA
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by RMF
    Don't have the option. I also don't have anything in my bios that relates to the 2 raid ide slots.:confused:
    Check again because if your board supports RAID you must have an option to boot from it and most likely an option to disable it.
  • RMFRMF
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by EQuito
    Check again because if your board supports RAID you must have an option to boot from it and most likely an option to disable it.
    There isn't an option in the bios. I also checked the manual, but it only mentions the jumper on the board that disables it. Which i have already done. That's why i can't use the raid slots.
  • EQuitoEQuito SoCal, USA
    edited June 2003
    Oh ok..., sorry about that. I'm so used to Abit jumperless design that I tend to forget other manufacturers are still using jumpers.
    I guess there is no much you can do other than put up with longer bootup times.

Good luck!