db & CFM of fans in Coolermaster ATC 220C-VX1?

PlecPlec UK
edited June 2003 in Hardware
Does anyone know what the db & the CFM of the stock fans installed in the Coolermaster ATC 220C-VX1 case.

I want to change them for quieter fans of similar CFM if possible but the Coolermaster site doesn't list this info among its specs.

I've checked the codes on the fans themselves but they don't correspond with any of the fans on the Coolermaster site.

Plec

Comments

• edited June 2003
    These are what came in 4 of the collermasters that ive owned.

YS-TECH FD8125 80mm Fan - 4 Pin (FG-002-YS)
    The high output YS-TECH FD8125 80mm fan produces a massive 47CFM airflow. This makes it ideal for case cooling applications and is fitted with a 4-pin Molex (PSU) passthrough connector.

- Speed - 3000RPM
    - Output - 45.2CFM
    - Decibels - 34.2dBA
    - Dimensions - 80x80x25

should be the same. they are not coolermaster fans hence the reason the codes will not correspond.

they might have changed things however...
  • PlecPlec UK
    edited June 2003
    Thanks GJUK, that serial number sounds identical to the ones on my fans.

I may have to drop a few CFM to attain the db level that i want. However, thanks to some great advice on another thread, I should maintain a cool system by cutting a hole in the side of my case & have a fan blowing directly onto the HS.

Thanks again GJUK - that's been a real help.

Plec
  • edited June 2003
    ive used a baybus on my setup. and know a very good chap if your interested in them. he does custom ones.

www.baybus.co.uk

Jono
  • PlecPlec UK
    edited June 2003
    Thanks again.

I've been looking at the Rheobus 3.5" Fan controller - controls 4 fans & looks quite funky at the same time.

Plec