icrontic logo

verselloversello New
edited June 2003 in Community
Icrontic definately needs a new logo... not that the current one isn't bad but ehh... it's... you know... why not hold a contest or sommit? :P

Comments

• EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Oh noes, the mods are going to strike you down with their mighty < ?php $user = 'versello' dethstick($user) ? > of doom!

Other than that, you could have put it a little less harsh, < ?php echo $logocreator? > have be offended!.

Personally I dont mind the logo myself, I think its fine.

NS
  • edited June 2003
    Originally posted by NightShade737
    Oh noes, the mods are going to strike you down with their mighty <?php $user = 'versello' dethstick($user) ?> of doom!

Other than that, you could have put it a little less harsh, <?php echo $logocreator?> have be offended!.

Personally I dont mind the logo myself, I think its fine.

NS

2nd that
  • TexTex Dallas/Ft. Worth
    edited June 2003
    And actually the owner has a new logo and they are working out a color scheme and final details etc..

I actually liked the new logo just fine.... not that it matters at all. But do you have a clue as to the odds of getting a a logo that everyone would like? And as opposed to the pimp in the panama hat it would be hard to do anything but move up anyway.

Tex
    edited June 2003
    erm, I did actually write alot more, but for some reason it dissapeared.......

NS
    edited June 2003
    Was it the stuff in the brackets?

Tex
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited June 2003
    Originally posted by NightShade737
    erm, I did actually write alot more, but for some reason it dissapeared.......

NS

it didn't show up in the quote but it did in your original post.
    edited June 2003
    Yeah, I went back and edited it......

ANYWAY......

Now my server is set back up (With Linux I may add) I can go back to browsing (harassing everyone on) here.

NS
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited June 2003
    I happen to like the new logo very much. I think everything has come together really nicely in the last . . . week? two weeks? i cant remember . . .
    edited June 2003
    Well I talked to citrix and it appears the present logo stays for now and they are reworking the one on Icrontic games instead.

Which is cool with me as I liked this one fine. It was not the logo I loved but the blue banner thing behind it but... it fits together well to my eyes anyway.

Tex