Anybody running or heard of Buffalo 2700?

Raid0Raid0 California
edited July 2003 in Hardware
Got a deal on this stick,Its 512MB,2700,32x8,CL2.5,non-ecc and it is Samsung.Wondering if anybody has heard good or bad about this stick.:confused:

Comments

• EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Depends how much this "deal" is.......

NS
  • Raid0Raid0 California
    edited July 2003
    Well I only paid 45 for it, a mail order website owed me for some iconvenience. I have 2 other Samsung sticks that have, off names also.Anyways Ive heard of Buffalo,I was just wondering If anyones had any bad results from one of these sticks. Im mildly clocked with 2x Samsung already and flys through Prime95 (no errors). Just wondering.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I have never heard of the name before in my life....... which is quite weird. I would just try pushing it on its own for a while, just try and find the limit yourself as I doubt there is going to be a huge buffalo following...

NS
  • karatekidkaratekid Ogdensburg, NY
    edited July 2003
    They have Buffalo at <A HREF="http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=manufactory&catalog=147&manufactory=1646&DEPA=1&sortby=14&order=1">newegg.com</A>. Not a whole lot of comments, but the general feeling seems to be that, for the price, the stuff overclocks well but needs alittle extra voltage.

Outside of seeing it at newegg I have never heard of Buffalo or of anybody using it.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    The samsung 512mb pc2700 sticks at www.excaliberpc.com are from buffalo. I got one of them a awhile back and have no probs running it. I dont run the fsb much over 175 on my system anyways so as far as O/C i couldnt tell ya

fc
  • CCWCCW Suffolk, UK
    edited July 2003
    Buffalo do some good stuff, particulary their stuff that has WinBOND chips.

Craig
  • Raid0Raid0 California
    edited July 2003
    Thanks for the replys guys.I have two sticks of Samsung 512 already in Pc and Prime95 comes back with no errors and Im mildey clocked.,So I guess Ill stick the Buffalo in the Dragon.He,He:p