Top 5 *worst* games?

2»

Comments

• panzerkwpanzerkw New York City
    edited July 2003
    I couldn't really get into Neverwinter Nights either, the multiplayer games is where the real fun is at.
  • Captain-Bort-BortsonCaptain-Bort-Bortson New Orleans, LA Member
    edited July 2003
    I remember the game paintball from one of those gaming magazines worst games or worst rated games. They said it took two weeks to create and shipped w/ no ai but i think there were two worse games. Some that I can remember w/o going upstairs and finding that issue are Skydive, Test Drive 7 (or the latest installment) Swamp Buggy Racing. Still havent gotten around to retrying AVP2 to confirm/dispute the opinions on the game. Too much Operation Flashpoint.
  • Massive_gasMassive_gas Baghdad
    edited July 2003
    I can't really think of anything that's bad because I don't play games I know I won't like. So.....here's the games I won't play because I think they are CRAP!

Warcraft (all of them)
    Starcraft
    Everquest (I got it as a birthday present a few years ago...I had no fucking idea what a MMORPG was, so I opened it and registered a total BS name that I don't remember then found out you had to pay to play --the type was small on the box so I didn't know before hand--...totally preventing me from returning it for another game.)

Conflict: Desert Storm (Received it this christmas for Xbox...well well well I was pissed off because I had read bad reviews...but I had to keep it cuz my whole family thought I WOULD like it because they think I'm into 'war games.'...i still haven't played it)
  • Massive_gasMassive_gas Baghdad
    edited July 2003
    Originally posted by Captain Bort Bortson
    I remember the game paintball from one of those gaming magazines worst games or worst rated games.

I think you mean Paintbrawl...I have it and it's not terrible at all, it's great.