Digital Media???

edited July 2003 in Community
Would someone find a Digital Media forum area worthwhile??? I am interested in Digital Photography and will\can post some samples of what a Camedia 4000 can do with a novice in digital camera use working with it if that is wanted(closest match to this kind of thing is video cards, and I thought "NOT!")-- pretty easy to use, 4 MP, 3X optical, 3.3X digital, uses SmartMedia from PNY or Sandisk and only about $400.00 now delivered (not selling,that is asking price these days for new and not refurbed C-4000's at Circuit City even-- sale this week). Love this new toy.

Does anyone know how to time delay this cam??? I will figure it out eventually, but if someone knows then that might be a help.

John Danielson.

Comments

• stoopidstoopid Albany, NY New
    edited July 2003
    I think both a digital media/imaging and sound/audio forum are great ideas, know a lot of forums include those sections...

Afraid only the owner's manual is going to help with the specifics on camera operation... I have to check mine from time to time (have a Kodak 2.1MP easyshare camera myself).
  • edited July 2003
    Time Delay?
    If you mean timer shutter, then go into the menu like it says in the manual:
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I asked for a sound forum months ago but it never materialised, so dont count on them.

NS
  • AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    It comes down to demand, we have 4 of almost 600 people supporting the forum. If the demand is there it will most likely be added in. Right now I don't see the support there, prove me wrong and I'll gladly add them.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Im sure people would post in there if there was one, it comes down further to "yeah, I would post there but cant be bothered to say so".

NS
  • edited July 2003
    Thank you MacKanz-- I will see if I can set the time it delays for myself on the Reference Manual oin the CD.

Wanted to control how long delay was before it took picture.
  • edited July 2003
    Ok, that feature is pretty rare on cameras theese days actually.
    There is a timer, yes, but you probably can´t set the time manually. Generally it´s 10 seconds which is more than enough and is VERY handy to take pics with a long shutter and decrease the blur.
  • edited July 2003
    Ok-- and even rarer is what I used way, *way* back when-- remote activator cable with trigger.