Old scsi drive blowout

TexTex Dallas/Ft. Worth
edited July 2003 in Trading Post
In case you guys didn't see my pics of the stuff I scarfed in the thread in General hardware entitled "you guys won't believe this shit", I have a shitload of old scsi drives and expensive drive carriers.

The drives are combos' of 4gb IBM and Segate barracuda's that are scsi2 with 50 pin interfaces and a few with 68pin. A few other 8gb drives but not that many...

drives are 5 bucks a pop and for $10 I throw in the nice Kingston scsi hot swap bays and carriers. You pay actual shipping costs only. I will owlevel the drives and test them before shipping.

They are much to heavy to ship and I don't want to package them but if anyone wanted to come here and pick one up I will sell ya the whole rackmount chassis with dual hot swap PSU's filled with the carriers and drives for 100 bucks. You bascialy get the scsi rack for free with the drives.

Also have a half dozen DAC960 raid controllers ionstalled in the chassis. These fit inside two full height bays and are not cards guys! These were meant to be installed in these rack mount things and they raid the drives interally and make the drives appear as a single drive so you could use a internal raid card and raid groups of these raided drives together even. Scary thought huh? Lets try 15 bucks a pop for the raid controllers.

If you got old equipemt laying around crying for some cheap surplus scsi drives this is your chance to get some cheap toys guys.

Tex