Fs: Bf1942

DoM-aLDoM-aL Indiana
edited August 2003 in Trading Post
In retail box. Has cd + key. Cd key has not been used or given out. I installed bf1942 then uninstalled it 1 hour later, realizing that the only game that i like in this world is cs ;[ Oh such an addicting game. Anyways it comes with everything a retail box would come with.

My asking price is $25. You pay shipping. We might be able to work it out though. shipping should only costs about $4.00.

I don't want to trade anything. I accept Paypal and MO. Paypal is preffered. My shipping is 3 day ups. I will not ship out of the country unless pursuaded ($10). Shipping is fast. You tell me you want the stuff, i go onto ups and access my account, i get paypal email, I print off a shipping label, go to the box with all my shipping boxes, bubble wrap, tape, etc and pack it all up nicely, I then ship it out the next morning :D.

Heatware:http://www.heatware.com/eval.php4?id=19476

I've done trades and deals with the following people: Park7677, TheBaron, Omega65, and Preacher. I need money. Please feed the machine :] Must buy sennheiser Hd580s. If anyone has any deals on hd580's please do elaborate.

Much <3 al

Comments