Ive got a proposition for Icrontic. (gamereview)

SpYSpY
edited August 2003 in Gaming
hey guys, i didnt notice this forum so i had posted this in OT. check it out please, http://www.icronticforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2003

Comments

• edited August 2003
    you got a PM :)
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited August 2003
    i checked out the site and the trailer, and it looks really really cool. let us know how stuff is goin, and i am sure anyone of us ICG guys would love to help with preview/review of it. i am sure coaster has already said all this in the pm, however, i just wanted to reiterate
  • SpYSpY
    edited August 2003
    youve got mail :)
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited August 2003
    wha? I'VE got mail? is that sarcasm or did you send something to my ICG email account? anyway, lemme know, either pm or respond. i am a horrible judge of sarcasm in text :( . . .
  • edited August 2003
    I think he means me Drowd :)
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited August 2003
    Doh! man, sometimes, i can be incredibley thick-headed. oh well, i hope your emails and pm's go really well :D . . .
  • SpYSpY
    edited August 2003
    hey coaster, dunno if youve heard anything from slothy but i just just got in and this is part of the mail i got from him. lemme know whats goin on so i can get you your beta if he hasnt yet.
    Hey SpY, absolutely man! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you, we really want to get the word out there. If Mr. Collins isn't in the beta yet, I'll gladly let him in.
  • edited August 2003
    you have email :)
  • SpYSpY
    edited August 2003
    well i cant w8 to see the preview man. savage is a real fun game, it still has a few issues with random packetloss but the game kick ass when youve got two good commanders and teams. it can be utter insanity. anyways, message me on IRC if you'd like coaster and ill show you the ropes. some people get frustrated because they cant figure out how to do something or other but its all there you just gotta know how to use it. lookin forward to seein you ingame man!